Monday, May 3, 2010

Live IT... Love IT... Learn IT...

It's pretty simple really... I LIVE for my family, I LOVE FITNESS, and I am ALWAYS learning how to balance it all. This weekend, actually this week... was spectacular! All my favorite things: Music, friends, family, warm weather, food, cocktails and bodybuilding!

It started off Wednesday night heading out with some girlfriends to see Colbie Callait at Salisbury Beach. Great time, good music, some beach pizza, fun girls, some beers (everything in moderation). The weekend was non-stop... GORGEOUS WEATHER. I had a park date with the kids, grilled out with the family, went to the beach, sat by the fire, played in the hose, celebrated my Dad's birthday, girls nail date with my mom and daughter, spent the day in Boston, went out to lunch with hubby, watched the NPC Jay Cutler Classic, hit chuck e cheese today and still managed to get all my food in and not miss a workout, and only cheated planned on Wednesday night and Sunday. That is what I call PERFECT!! It takes balance, a lot of planning, and a STRONG desire to do it. And it can be done stress free.

Every time you wanna blow off food and working out for a nice weekend, just remember what's most important? Family first, fitness next, and the fun will come naturally! So this blog is just a quick update short and sweet. I am starting a new challenge and need to get organized before that, so I can share my progress :) I am also trying to put together other blogs requested, and I will share pics from this weekend... GREAT SHOW in BOSTON!

No comments:

Post a Comment